Llamas, Deep-Fried Guinea Pig, and Indigenous Spectator Sports. Those words are scattered around my coffee mug along with pictures from South America. Photographs of tropical rainforests, ancient ruins and beautiful children remind me of my adventures in Latin America and the excitement that went along with them. I'm ready for adventure, I'm ready to get up and move, I'm ready for whatever life holds in store (As long as its good of course, which I guess doesn't offer too much flexibility if I limit myself to happy things, but whatever, its my life!).I was talking to a friend last night and we discussed how when God finally says,"Okay now you may have ____," we wonder why we were so worried to begin with. The unknown aspects of the future are full of mystery. That mystery both annoys us to death and fills us with eager anticipation.
But I have to remind myself that my life "Consists in being drawn, at God’s pace and in God’s
way, to the place where God wants [me] to be."-Evelyn Underhill That is often difficult for me. It is something I struggle with daily so please continue to remind me "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matthew 6:34
1 comment:
I love that passage from Matthew.
P.S. Being a nerd is the new cool thing. Welcome to the club...
Post a Comment