Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lost in Thought

I'm trying to decide whether or not this is a good thing, but sometimes as I read for class my mind wanders. Now it often wanders to things unrelated to theology; however, many times a different theological topic enters my mind. Somehow it relates to whatever it was I was reading to begin with, but usually distantly. Maybe since it all relates to the struggle to live as a Christian it all relates close enough.

Today was one of those days. I've spent the majority of my day researching and reading about other topics unrelated to what I need to get done for class. What I have looked up and read has interested me though, and it has helped me learn more about God's Word. I also enjoy the ability to consult my priest friend whenever I need him. Yes, I know he is Catholic and I am Lutheran, but his counsel is important nonetheless.

I think I am going to go to bed, pray, and ask God to continue to direct me in this life. Since it is clear I can't figure it out on my own.

No comments: