Friday, July 06, 2007

The Things We Learn

As the sun climbs high in the sky and summer is in full swing I want to send a shout out the Augie girls. These last seven months have brought more than any of us could have imagined. Ahh, those crazy days snowbound in Colorado asking the “What Ifs,” we certainly got some answers…My senior year in high school I would never have anticipated the close friendships I would form in college. Facing uncertainties is certainly a challenge, but it is possible with the steadfast companionship of the people around us.

Currently I have no idea what my next step is. When I complete my thesis I will be thrown into the world without knowing where I am going. Will I finally find a job? Where will I live? Suddenly, I have found myself asking questions and preparing for things I never considered before. Everything will be ok though. I have special people on my side.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

No comments: