This Weekend |
I like to be busy. When I don’t have anything going on I go crazy. I feel alive when I’m busy. However, I don’t like the type of busy that involves homework and studying and boring stuff like that. I like creative busy and traveling busy. Times when I feel like I am out in the world living it the way we are meant to. Enjoying companionship with others and trying not to worry about the little things. I tend to over worry, over analyze and over think when I’m not busy.
I went from having a very non-busy weekend to a really busy one within a matter of hours. First, I was going to a friend’s birthday party, the highlight of my weekend. Then I couldn’t go. Which changed to I ended up not being able to go and then also going to Nebraska. Here I thought my highlight went from bar with friends to helping my dad with a project, but now the weekend added being suckered in to going to Nebraska. So yet again I shall be traveling 12 hours and across 3 states in about 36 hours; so much for my non-busy over analyzing weekend.
That is good though. A day of shopping and pedicures is in order. I can’t wait! Next weekend, off to Chicago and the travel starts all over again…
| Next Weekend |
I did realize one thing I’m not a fan of when it comes to days like this, my body never moves. Actually, let’s map it out. In one 24hour period on the days I travel I do the following…sleep from Midnight to about 6am (6 hours of laying there), I sit in the car and drive to work (30min) then I sit at work for 8 hours, I drive back (another 30 minutes of sit time), then I sit in the car for 6-7 hours, which usually leads to me sleeping the remainder 1-2 hours of my day. So in essence I only move my body in any reasonable fashion when I get ready for work in the morning. Approximately, 1 hour. That explains a lot of things….
No comments:
Post a Comment