Saturday, November 27, 2010

BET

This morning I turned on the TV which for some reason was on BET. I had convinced Braden that he can watch his Choo Choo movie, but it had to be on the upstairs TV because Momma Kelly is going to watch her shows today downstairs. Momma Kelly is worn out from non-stop playing yesterday. We watched a whole 10 minutes of Madacascar and then played monsters, trains and took a super long bath. I let him take his metal non-battery trains in the tub and now all he wants to do is take a bath. "Momma Kelly, I'm yucky. I need bath." The plan today is a play date at The Blast in Eagan with some other kids. Hopefully, it pulls together. I'm waiting for Angie to call. Anyway, back to BET. The Bernie Mac Show just started and I'm finding it rather amusing. An aunt and uncle are fighting over who is stuck at home at the kids. Guess you'd have to see it, but its funny.

No comments: