At two months and six days before our wedding I have decided to write about the countdown. Is it bad timing to take on another project at this moment? Maybe, but it will be a great way to remember all that happens in these whirlwind months.
Our invitations are due to arrive tomorrow. The 7 ½ pound box is traveling across the country waiting to reveal whether they turned out or not. I’ve been a true DIY bride in order to save money and allow myself some creativity in this whole planning process. I created the invitations myself and unfortunately, found a few errors after I gave the ok to print. Darn it!! I looked at them so many times and others looked at them too. To most people it won’t matter. It bugs me, but I have to let it go. It’s not detrimental and who cares. Most people will hardly look at them and then toss them in the trash a few weeks down the road. Regardless, they are done, but I’m slightly annoyed. The goal is to get them out around Easter.
Today there won’t be any wedding work completed. We have a couple of tickets to see the Twins vs. the Royals tonight. We have never been to Target Field and it is supposed to be a beautiful night. I’m looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment