Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Purple Day

Our copier is torn into a million pieces all over the copy room and I need it to be able to make the deposit today. I don’t think that is going to happen… No leaving early for Kelly . They have 2.5 hours to put it back together and I just don’t know if that is going to happen based on the sound it was making earlier and how the tech called in back-up…

Speaking of the tech…she is a lesbian and wearing purple. I wore purple today because last night on our date I wore this same sweater and it smelled so good and decided it would be nice to smell it all day at work. So I did. We got a late start this morning because it was too hard to get out of bed. So I did not put on make-up and felt kinda man-ish. Then I saw people writing about wearing purple today all over facebook and I was confused by it. Then I discovered you are supposed to wear purple today to support LGBT teens. I am not against them, but I don’t want people to think I am one of them and became very paranoid, more so because of our purple wearing lesbian tech. Then I thought, oh but I have a big fancy diamond ring on my finger. Then I thought, wait LGBT’s get engaged too. Needless to say I am now wearing a black sweatshirt and put on make up…

No comments: