So I am debating setting up a family blog using our wedding website once the wedding is over. We have so many family and friends all over the country that it would be a good way to keep in touch. I think a lot of changes will be coming within the next year and it’s the best way to keep everyone informed. I debate it. Do I want to write a blog, do I not? Do I want people to know what I’m up to, or not? That is why my blog goes in spurts. I can never decide what I want to do.
I can say this weekend we didn’t accomplish anything wedding related, but we did give the house a good cleaning. We made homemade chicken noodle soup and hosted a dinner party, donated a ton of items to Savers, shampooed the carpet, cleaned the fish tank and re-arranged Braden’s room. I couldn’t help but wonder, as we moved Braden’s room around, how we would organize it so a crib also fit in there. What a thought!
This morning I took Duke and Kato on a walk. I want to go for a walk every morning before work, but we have a Winter Storm Watch in the works. We’ll see if I we’ll be walking tomorrow. It is nice to bond with my puppy and to get him worn out so he’ll sleep all day while we’re gone. Such a little bundle of energy he is! He really loves to play with our kitten Dilli, which is good. Let them wear each other out.
Tonight’s goal: Finalize the 300+ mailing list.
No comments:
Post a Comment